October 5, Mediterranean Feast MENU:
- Appetizers — Everyone
- Olives — Bill Hellums
- Goat Cooked in the Caja China — Al Carvajal & Bill Hellums
- Couscous — Liana Hain
- Raita — Liann Finnerty
- Vegetables — Stephanie Wright
- Dessert – roasted figs — David Lubertozzi
- Coffee — Remo Arancio
Reservations for this dinner are required, no later than Friday, October 2nd there are only 60 spaces available – to reserve your space: contact Pat George at (510) 204-9130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & Time: Monday, October 5, 2009, 7 PM
Location: Hall of Flowers, Golden Gate Park, 9th & Lincoln, San Francisco
Price: $16 (we are prorating annual dues into dinner prices), $15 for seniors/students
Logistics: As usual, bring your own tableware, an appetizer to share & a favorite beverage.
- Car Pooling is encouraged; the roster lists members by city
- For our website, your photos and commentary are desired.
- Our raffle is always fun, if you would like 5 free raffle tickets — bring something interesting to add to the collection.
- For the next dinner, November 2, your culinary ideas and expertise are welcome — join our esteemed group of volunteer chefs.