January 2010, MSSF Culinary Group
The Rewards of Foraging
|We encourage you to bring appetizers made with foraged or wild ingredients (ones you get yourself, or from stores that carry wild foods)|
|Abalone with Lemon Linguine & Vegetables||Carol Reed|
|String Beans with Roasted Morels||Roy Coto|
Reservations for this dinner are required, no later than Friday, January 1st. There are only 60 spaces available – to reserve your space: contact Pat George at (510) 204-9130 or email@example.com
- For our website, your photos and commentary are desired.
- For our February 1st dinner, your culinary ideas and expertise are welcome — join our esteemed group of volunteer chefs.
- Our raffle is always fun, if you would like 5 free raffle tickets — bring something interesting to add to the collection.
Date, Time, Location & Logistics
- Date: Monday, January 4, 2009, 7 PM.
- Price: $16 (we are prorating annual dues into dinner prices), $15 for seniors/students
- Location: SF Fair Building (AKA Hall of Flowers), Golden Gate Park, 9th & Lincoln, San Francisco
- As usual, bring your own tableware, an appetizer to share & a favorite beverage.
- Car Pooling is encouraged; the roster includes a list of members by city.
For a PDF of the flyer: January 2010 Culinary Dinner Flyer