Date, Time, Location & Logistics:
- Monday, February 1, 2010, 7 PM.
- Price: $16 (we are prorating annual dues into dinner prices), $15 for seniors/students
- SF Fair Building (AKA Hall of Flowers), Golden Gate Park, 9th & Lincoln, San Francisco
- As usual, bring your own tableware, an appetizer to share & a favorite beverage.
- Car Pooling is encouraged; the roster includes a list of members by city.
- Appetizers- Everyone
- Brined, Roasted Pork Butt Wrapped in Bacon and served with Mushrooms – George Collier
- Slaw- Carol and Bill Hellums
- Yams – Russell Johnson
- Mixed Squashes – Monique Carment
- A Dessert – Mary Ann Swazo
- Coffee – Remo Arancio
Reservations for this dinner are required, no later than Friday, January 29th.
There are only 60 spaces available – to reserve your space:
contact Stephanie Wright at (510) 654-6279 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Culinary Group dinners are open to current MSSF members and their guests only.
Please limit the number of your non-member guests to no more than two.