As Easter Sunday is April 5th, we’ve changed our usual first Monday dinner to the following week.
- Monday, April 12, 2010, 7 pm
- SF County Fair Building (aka Hall of Flowers) Golden Gate Park, 9th and Lincoln, SF
- for a lovely Spring dinner.
- As usual, reservations are required and must be made no later than Friday, April 9th. Late reservations will not be accepted as food orders must be made early for this dinner.
- To make a reservation contact Pat George at (510) 204-9130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are only 60 spaces available including the cooks.
- Culinary Group dinners are open only to MSSF members in good standing and their guests.
- The dinner price will be $16.00, $15.00 for seniors and students.
- Remember to bring your own tableware, beverage and an appetizer to share.
- The MSSF membership roster has a section with members listed by city should you prefer to carpool.
|OUR MENU||OUR VOLUNTEER COOKS|
|Mixed grains pilaf||Stephanie Wright|
|Rabbit in Mustard Sauce||Kathleen Madsen & Pat George|
|Roasted Vegetables||George Willis|
|Fraisier (layered Genoise with fresh strawberries and a cream filling)||Lisa Gorman|
- There will be NO raffle as our rafflemeister, Curt, will be out of the country that night.
- A black laptop style bag with an “American Society of Hypertension” logo on it and a black and red bag with a pie tin was left at the last dinner.
- cooks who need large pans for the dinner can obtain them by calling Al Carvajal’s daughter, Catherine at (415) 310-5432.
- a member would like the recipe for the onions in balsamic appetizer we enjoyed at the Feb. dinner
- bring containers in case we have leftovers to take home
- Lisa Gorman email@example.com misplaced a large stainless steel lid at the last dinner. Let her know if you found it.
- We’re recruiting for people to assist with chairing the Culinary Group…
See you at dinner,